PATI KEILWERTH – Creative Producer and Project Manger Digital
After completing law school with a specialisation in Copyright Law, Competitive Law and Anti-Trust Law at the University Passau, Pati was hired to coordinate honorary guest protocols for the Berlin Film Festival. During her time at Berlinale, Pati also worked with the broadcaster rbb while studying audiovisual media science at the Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF. Shortly after completing her thesis on international co-production, Pati began working with Wim Wenders.
After a three-year tenure as Wim Wenders’s Executive Assistant, Pati embarked on new terrain in the media industry and has been engaged in cross media and interactive storytelling ever since. Pati has worked for RTL Disney in the Online Department as Crossmedia Producer, Product Manager and as Head of the Digital Department at KB&B – The Kids Group. Pati is now dedicated to creating exciting new projects with PATISSERIE FILM.
• 8 (2008) (Executive Assistant to Wim Wenders)
• Palermo Shooting (2008) (Assistant to the Director) (Executive Assistant to Wim Wenders)
• Chacun son cinéma (2007) (Executive Assistant to Wim Wenders)
• Invisibles (2007) (Executive Assistant to Wim Wenders)
NETWORK OF FREELANCERS
PATISSERIE FILM is working with several professionals with a very diverse background to join forces and put together the best know-how and best ideas for creating ideal synergies and the best creative result.
PATISSERIE FILM is member in the
* Transmedia Verein Bayern e.V.
* MediaNet Berlin-Brandenburg – http://www.medianet-bb.de/
* Friends of HFF „Konrad Wolf“
* DocImpact e.V.